Monday, May 7, 2012

A Year in Review

 My studio year is almost finished and I've been busy organizing the hundreds of photos taken over the course of this year to put into my annual yearbook.  I found some cute sticky photo frames at Bed, Bath & Beyond to put on my waiting room wall and made a "mini-yearbook" by posting some of this year's highlights. For the rest of this studio year and on into summer, my students and parents can catch a glimpse as they wait for lessons.

For the makings of a fantastic yearbook, I recommend Mixbook. My yearbook will be bigger and better than ever this year!



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to make a yearbook for families! I've been taking more pictures of my students recently, mostly for "marketing" reasons but it's had me feeling kind of selfish! What a great way to use those photos and give back to the families who enable us to earn a living doing what we love!

    ReplyDelete