Thursday, July 4, 2013

Organizing Keyboard Toppers


I used to store these items in my cupboard, in various tupperware containers, decorative containers, boxes, you name it, I tried it. Recently I found these spice containers at IKEA and knew right away they'd work really well.

Incidentally, the new marker board is also an IKEA product that came with a hidden bonus-- it holds my DIY keyboard PERFECTLY!!  Hurray!


The lids screw on, so they won't come off when stored vertically. The backs of the containers are magnetized.  

The wall mount is a giant knife holder that I bought at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $15.00. I can buy more containers and easily by another knife holder to display even MORE fun keyboard toppers.


Happy Organizing!


2 comments:

  1. Your table looks like it could flip up and out of the way ... does it do that? Nice organizing... I'm still working on that department too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,
    I wish it did, but its far too heavy. I'm thinking of applying cork board in the area above the table. Either way, it will be filled with their pictures soon enough from their listening assignments.

    ReplyDelete